Artificial Intelligence is the study of computer science focusing on developing software or machines that exhibit human intelligence.
The goals of artificial intelligence are learning, reasoning and perception.
Examples of Artificial Intelligence:
(like Self Driving Cars, Chess Playing Computers)
Types of AI (Artificial Intelligence)
1.Artificial Narrow Intelligence (ANI):
Narrow AI is the form of Artificial Intelligence that humanity has achieved.
A few examples of Narrow AI :
Siri, Alexa, other personal assistants
Image recognition software
2.Artificial General Intelligence (AGI):
AGI ( Artificial General Intelligence) is a term used to describe Real intelligent systems. An (AGI) would be a machine capable of understanding the world as well as any human.
3.Artificial Super Intelligence(ASI)
Artificial superintelligence is a term referring to the time when the capability of computers will surpass humans.
Why artificial intelligence is important?
1. Artificial Intelligence automates repetitive learning and discovery through data.
2. Artificial Intelligence analyzes more and deeper data.
3. Artificial Intelligence adds intelligence to existing products.
4. Artificial Intelligence achieves incredible accuracy.
5. Artificial Intelligence gets the most out of data.
AI- Artificial Intelligence and Education